Position : Account Representative – Outside Sales
Location : Columbia, SC
Job Status : Full-Time
Bearing Distributors, Inc. has remained family owned and operated while servicing the industry for more than 60 years. This position requires the management and maintenance of business relationships while fostering and developing new business accounts through sales, marketing, prospecting and referrals. Candidates will use technical knowledge of product offerings and services to generate, support and build sales. Candidates will also provide technical support of our company’s products and services.
- Assertive personality, high energy level, character, and ability to manage change
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry sales or engineering experience (3 years preferred)
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems and industry products (PT, Conveyors, Motors, Controls)
- High School Diploma or GED (2-4 year degree preferred)
- Satisfactory driving record
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and sustained within all accounts
- Prospect for new account customers
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Daily face-to-face interactions with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close solution sales
- Provide technical support as required
- Work with and maintain appropriate vendor relationships and support sale
Bearing Distributors, Inc. employs a team of industry trained sales representatives and product specialists with “hands-on experience” who are solutions oriented and efficiency driven. It is their dedication that separates us from the rest. They are the foundation on which our reputation is built and the reason for our success. Our employees represent our resourcefulness and commitment to working harder to make sure your unique challenges are handled right the first time.
Send us a copy of your resume as well as a brief Cover Letter stating what makes you the ideal candidate to email@example.com.
* Bearing Distributors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V