Position : Customer Service Representative—Inside Sales
Location : Columbia, SC
Job Status : Full-Time
Bearing Distributors, Inc. has remained a family owned and operated corporation servicing the industry for more than 60 years. What separates BDI from other industrial distributors is the high level of service and support our customers have grown to expect. Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent BDI to our customers with the know-how and skill set to provide them with the very best solution for their specific need.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (face to face, telephone, and email)
- Reliable, organized, and detail oriented
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge and computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Respond to customer inquiry, issue quotes and process customer orders
- Communicate pertinent customer order information to customers
- Team player
- Ability to negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Actively generate sales and promote Company products
- Assist with stocking/pulling inventory and preparing shipments when needed
- Interact with customers and suppliers to acquire and fill orders correctly
- Measuring specs on a variety of parts using calipers.
Bearing Distributors, Inc. is searching for a self-motivated individual seeking an opportunity to grow their sales career. Our goal includes developing our employees through continuous training and promoting from within. This is an ideal position for anyone looking to grow into an outside sales role and a management career.
Send us a copy of your resume as well as a brief Cover Letter stating what makes you the ideal candidate.
*Bearing Distributors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.